GOOD TIMES. GUARANTEED.
Numerous changes have been made for the 2010 event to welcome even more exhibitors and families including an increase in added money, a renovated schedule and the addition of ancillary high-point buckles. Look below for more information on these exciting changes. A good time is guaranteed for the whole family at the NRHA Derby Show!
NRHA Derby Changes
• 40% increase in Non Pro Derby added money for a total of $87,500 added money in the Non Pro Derby and $155,000 added in the Open Derby
• Newly renovated schedule that is more convenient for non pros! The first go for all non pros will be on Wednesday instead of earlier in the week as in the past
• Additional ride time in the Coliseum for all finalists
• Two full slates of ancillary classes with increased added money in the second slate
• New ancillary high-point Montana Silversmiths buckles
• Additional added money in ancillary youth classes
Fun for Everyone
• SmartPak Exhibitor Party
• Three-on-three basketball tournament
• Famous Egg & Spoon Race presented by NRHyA
• Two draw parties for all Open and Non Pro Derby finalist owners, riders and families
• 2009 NRHA Awards Banquet and Hall of Fame Inductions at the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum
• RHSF Casino Night
• RHSF BBQ
• Cimarron Trailers Amazing Trailer Race
• Alltech Dippin’ Dots Ice Cream Social
• Large, up-scale trade show
• Onsite NRHA Member Services at the NRHA Zone – located in the trade show with NRHA Outfitters
• USEF National Youth Reining Championships
• Official qualifier for the 2010 FEI North American Young and Junior Rider Championships
• NRHA Collegiate Reining Championship
• NRHyA Day at White Water Bay Waterpark
As well as fantastic Reining competition, families can expect to have lots of fun, food and fellowship at the 2010 NRHA Derby, June 21-26 at the Oklahoma State Fair Park in Oklahoma City, OK. For details as they develop, visit nrhaderby.com.
NRHA would like to thank the following corporate partners for their support: Adequan®; Arenus, Bob’s Custom Saddles, Cimarron Trailers; Cinder Lakes Ranch and Reproductive Center; Classic Equine; Horse&Rider; John Deere; Kiser Arena Specialists; Markel Insurance Company; MD Barns; Montana Silversmiths; Oklahoma City Convention & Visitors Bureau; Pard’s Western Shop; Platinum Performance; Purina Mills; Quarter Horse News; Rios of Mercedes / Anderson Bean Boot Company; Rocky Mountain Clothing Company; SmartPak and Wimpys Little Step, plus Event Sponsor Shorty’s Caboy Hattery and Flair.