If your horse related business has been impacted by the recession, Speaker Pam Saul will be offering highly agressive strategies to help you get back on stride.
Speaker: Pam Saul
Date: July 5th 2010
Time : 5:00 pm Pacific – 6:00 Mountain – 7:00 Central – 8:00 Eastern
Place: Your Computer or Phone
The seminar will address the following elements of a successful plan:
Developing Your Financial Strategy –
* Optimizing cash flow – Liquidity can help put you “back in the black”
* Getting Paid! – When, where and how counts!
* Debt reduction – Dealing with Credit Cards and Loans
* Business Review – Assessing Staff, Equipment, Vendors & Services
* Business Plan & Model Tweaks – Getting your profits back on track
Getting Support -
Identifying and using key business supporters
This seminar is hosted by Equestrian Professional.com and the lecture portion is free to all horse professionals but you must register to attend!
The lecture portion of the seminar will be followed by a special members only Q&A session, during which Pam will share several insider tips and talk directly with our members.